Wednesday, November 3, 2010

The Top Five Things I Want to Do before the Year Ends

With just 57 days before 2010 ends, I thought of the things I would really like to accomplish before 2011 steps in.

1. Get a really nice job.

I want something that pays well in an organization that truly appreciates the importance of its employees.

2. Buy really nice Christmas gifts for my loved ones.

Take note: nice is not equal to expensive
Oh the list is long! So before I can do this, I have to get a job first.

3. Have a nice dinner date with my husband.

The last time the two of us had a date was in September and I am looking forward to having a nice date with him soon.

4. Get a dog.

My two pet dogs died last September because of a virus. They're old, alright, about 6 and 7 years old in human age. But I still cried. They are not even pets; they're family! To lessen the grief, I bought a more affordable pet - a rabbit- which died a week later. Arggh!!!


5. Watch Harry Potter the 7th installment!

I've read the Deathly Hallows many times and I can't wait to see how Fleur's wedding will go. hahahaa (after all the action in that book, this is what I am waiting to see!)

What about your list?

No comments: